Monday, July 9, 2012

My New Winter Jacket

Well, I did it. I finally finished my new jacket. It only took me about 2 weeks. And of course I had help.

Lots and lots of help. But that was also because I made two practice runs first. They were two different sizes and of course much simpler than this. Ha, with them I actually followed the pattern. So here it is, and bonus!! It is reversible. I'm only showing one side for now. 

 Makes a statement doesn't it. Do you like?
Now I just need a new purse to go with......



3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm your newest follower!
    Do I like the jacket? Wow! More like "I'm in love"....LOL
    Gorgeous jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much . Nice to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I would love a pattern and a video that fully shows me how to make something like this! Is that a direction you're likely to go?

    ReplyDelete