Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Sorry To Be Gone So Long!

 It's been a while. So much has happened! 
I moved from Oregon to Washington with my son and Xhusband. (still friends)

I still have my Etsy store. The link is at the top of my blog. I've done a bit of a pivot as far as what I'm sewing these days. I really love making hats. I also have been upcycling blue jeans with all kinds of fun stuff from fabric patches to Sashiko stitching. 

Here are a few of my newest additions to my store. Each one takes from one to three hours to stitch. ( or one to three Doctor Who episodes.) I love these little turtle patches! 















As far as hats, it's been slow. I guess hats are not trending much right now. 

Here are a few I have made. 



So that's it for now. I promise to post more often. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment