Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall is On It's Way! Time to Break Out the Sweaters.

I made a very cool oversized sweater dress for my Etsy store. I kinda wanted to keep it for myself, but as I have said many times before... don't make any money if I keep it all!!
It sold in two hours after I listed it!! OH MY!!
Here it is.

Pretty cute huh. I was glad and sorry to see it go. I get too attached to my creations.
But someone is going to have a very cool sweater top for winter.

Well, that meant I had to make another one. I couldn't find another fun doily for the front, but I made this one.

Not quite as fancy. but check out the back....

I added a sweet little tie for smaller sizes.

Ok, this one was my favorite too. I could see someone wearing their Wellies Boots in the garden and this dress....

I added a pretty rose linen skirt underneath.
Anyway, I have been busy! These will be added to my Etsy store in the next few days.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just visiting from the Moms Blogger Club Network chat earlier. Your blog is amazing! I saw the first photo and was like "I MUST HAVE THAT SWEATER" and then was so bummed when I read that it was sold out! I kept right on reading the next two posts as well and now I'm hooked! Thanks for stopping by the chat today. Your blog will be on the list I am compiling in my post for tomorrow morning. Please stop by my blog as well and maybe even have a look at some of the other mom's sites if you haven't already!
    http://mylittlepeasprout.blogspot.com
    Danielle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle,
    Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. I will certainly visit you tomorrow along with other mom bloggers. What a great group!
    Thank you for the support!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete